Whether you live in Glasnevin, Drumcondra, Griffith Avenue or Whitehall your local team at Plumber D9 can provide all the plumbing services you will ever need. There are numerous plumbing companies and individual plumbers trading throughout the county so how do you choose the best one? We recommend you do a checklist of what you want from the person or company you choose. We know our Dublin 9 plumbers fit the bill but most companies and especially individuals unfortunately don’t.
6 Reasons you should choose Plumber D9.
- Our company has been trading successfully for over 4 decades and we have a great reputation within the industry.
- Our staff are trained to the highest industry standards, all have R.G.I. accreditation (legally allowed to work with natural gas and sign off on completion) and are fully qualified. Our structure means all health and safety and manual handling legislation is adhered to.
- We and our clients are fully protected by our €13.5 million public and professional indemnity insurance.
- We stand over each and every job we complete this is covered by our “plumber D9” labor and parts guarantee. This means if we are supplied a defective part which breaks down within the warranty period we will call out immediately and replace it free of charge.
- We are fair and honest with all of our prices unlike other companies we advertise all of our rates on our website. We provide free estimates without obligation. All of our pricing is given up front without hidden fees or add ons. Unfortunately some companies will give you vague quotes that sound good and when you see the bill there will be string of extras added on. These could be a fee for a call out, a charge for hours of travel time, hours booked to the job for “sourcing parts” or even parking meter charges to name a few. Our D9 Plumbers believe in being transparent and never do this. We stick to our quotes.
- We have a proven track reputation of producing the highest standards of workmanship and customer service and have dealt with many blue chip companies throughout the county.
N.B. We have often found from new clients they have had work done and things have broken down or have not been done right. Soon after when problems arise the plumber or company they have used are not interested and they have been fobbed off with lame excuses, please beware.
If you have a problem that won’t wait call the emergency plumber D9 team.
Some plumbing issues just won’t wait, central heating breakdowns, burst pipes the list goes on. Our fast response means we can have an emergency D9 plumber with you to help in under an hour. When calling us you will speak to one of our plumbing supervisors who will initially provide expert assistance and advice on the issue where possible i.e. Where to locate and turn off the water supply for flooding. If you require someone we will immediately dispatch an experienced plumber to your property to correct the problem.
For advice, quotes or emergency plumbing services just call your local Plumbers in D9 today on 01-2603222.