Welcome to Plumber D15 we have been providing the people of Castleknock, Tyrrelstown, Blanchardstown, Clonee, Clonsilla, Corduff and Mulhuddart with top quality plumbing services for over 40 years. Prior to hiring a plumbing contractor there are a few factors to consider, we have put a small checklist together below, we think that we tick all the boxes.
What to consider when hiring a plumber from your local team at plumber D15.
- Are you dealing with an established company? We have been trading throughout the county for over 4 decades, with an established company they have systems in place for all eventualities and you always have recourse.
- Do they guarantee their work? Our Dublin 15 plumbers take great pride in all the work and provide exceptionally high standards of work. Because of this we happily stand by our work. Our “plumber D15” provides protection. If for example we were supplied a faulty part and it stopped working within the standard 1 year manufacturers warranty we would happily come out straight away and replace it free of charge. We have heard from a number of new clients this year about problems with previous plumbers, unfortunately the stories are similar. Once the money has changed hands if there is a problem a couple of months down the line they have no interest.
- Is the company properly insured? As we have a portfolio of “blue chip” clients we carry full public and professional indemnity cover to the value of €13.5 million.
- Is the company/plumber industry compliant? We are proud of out strict compliance, all of our team have excellent qualifications and have been vetted prior to employment. They all have R.G.I. certification and are up to date with all health and safety rules and regulations.
- Do they provide excellent customer service. Our D15 plumbers and office staff are polite, courteous and very thorough at all times. We issue quotes and invoices in a timely manner, work at our customers convenience and nothing is too much trouble. We are available 24/7 for all plumbing related matters.
- Are their prices reasonable? We believe openness and honesty is the best policy when it comes to pricing. We do 2 things a bit different to most companies. Firstly we display our prices on our websites, we’ll leave it to you to work out why other plumbers don’t! Secondly we price all work up front without obligation. This means you will never be hit with hidden fees such as call out charges, travel time, parking fees, hours booked for getting parts etc. We know our prices are good in comparison to others for what we provide so we are happy to be totally transparent.
We hope this assists you when you are looking to hire a plumber in Dublin 15, even if you decide not to avail of our services we believe all of these things should be taken in to account.
Our emergency plumber D15 service means you always have help at hand.
If you need someone local and fast our emergency D15 plumbers are on call 24/7. When you call us regardless of the time of day or night you will always get a friendly, helpful voice on the end of the phone. Where at all possible we will provide assistance via instructional advice but if you need someone we will have one of the team with you in less than 60 minutes, this is our promise.
For inquiries, emergencies and professional advice call us today on 01-2603222.